The Irish Forestry and Forest Products Association (IFFPA) works for its members and strives to provide the highest level of service to address the needs of the industry. As a membership organisation, the work plan is defined by the needs of the membership base.
The IFFPA works closely with the government, their agencies and the research and third-level community to help build a strong and thriving forestry and forest products sector.
The association’s work programme is defined by the interests of its broad membership base. The secretariat implements the key elements of the work plan and provides the following services:
- advocacy services on behalf of the association;
- public relations services including representation of the industry;
- sector information and trade analysis;
- technical events and information forums;
- advice to members on specific issues.