Forest Industries Ireland (FII) works for its members and strives to provide the highest level of service to address the needs of the industry. As a membership organisation, the work plan is defined by the needs of the membership base.
FII works closely with the government, their agencies and the research and third-level community to help build a strong and thriving forestry and forest products sector.
FII' s work programme is defined by the interests of its membership base. The secretariat implements the key elements of the work plan and provides the following services:
- Representation and advocacy
- Public affairs and communications
- Sector information and business analysis
- Events and information forums
- Advice to members on specific issues